Wednesday, June 04, 2008

not another text post

Too bad, suckers.

Just an observation: I've been viewing my blog on various monitors; my laptop, a CRT, and the flat-screen monitor and I'm just amazed (well, maybe horrified) at how different it looks on each one. To set the record straight: my photos are best viewed using a CRT monitor because that is what I use when I edit. (I feel too poor at the moment to afford a flat-screen monitor, so I just use the one at work.) My pictures look like shit on my laptop monitor, which is why I'm using the CRT in the first place. Not that I'm asking any of my few faithful (read: blood-related) viewers to downgrade to a big, heavy CRT, just putting a disclaimer out there: my photos may actually look better than what you can see. In other words, if you think I suck at photography, I'm letting you know that I may not suck as much as you might think.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program...

No comments: